Door Fitter London – the door fitters who care
- Door Experts Ltd uses an affiliate distribution company to deliver nationwide in the United Kingdom, excluding Ireland and the Channel Islands. Should the Customer require delivery to an area not within our remit, special arrangements and pricing may be required. Please contact our sales team for advice.
- Deliveries are pre-arranged between our distribution centre and the Customer to a specific date and a part of the day, morning or afternoon. Deliveries are usually confirmed 1-2 hours before arrival.
- Should the Customer fail to accept the pre-arranged delivery, another delivery charge will be applied and the delivery will be re-arranged.
- Should there be difficulties to arrange delivery within 14 days of the point at which goods are ready to be delivered, due to Customer related issues (work, holidays etc), additional charges for warehousing may be applied.
- Standard delivery will require another person (the Customer or designated person) to help carry large or heavy goods into the house. A 2-man delivery service will not require an additional person to help offload.
- Upon delivery, goods will be carried into the house or designated area, but only as far as the ground floor.
- We are happy to accept orders from all over the world. We ask that you arrange your own courier/shipping and are happy to deliver to your onward shipping agent. However, on signing of the product(s) at the point of collection or delivery, your agent is confirming as your representative that the goods have been delivered by us satisfactorily. Please note that our guarantee is not valid for products once they are outside of mainland UK.
- Delivery charges for London £60 per delivery
- Delivery charge outside London £250 per delivery
Average delivery of internal door sets can be from 4 to 8 weeks. Bespoke doors are subject to order placed, and delivery time will be provided to us by manufacturer, and we will inform customer on the invoice.
If there will be any delays, we will inform you as soon as possible, and will provide provisional date confirmed by our manufacturer. Any delays out of our control, you will informed with reason why and when goods will arrive. We can not control Transport company or HMRC Customs or weather, where it’s possible to have delivery delayed.
CHECK YOUR GOODS
From the point of delivery by us or collection, you have 3 working days to check your goods.
Within 3 Days You Must:
- Detail any damage you observe to the packaging of the goods or to the goods themselves on the delivery/collection note.
- Check that the goods delivered match your order exactly including the size ordered.
- Remove all packaging and check every delivered/collected item for damage and/or manufacturing faults. Do not assume that a perfectly wrapped door is in perfect condition.
It is important that you thoroughly check your doors for any of the following potential faults, prior to commencing any alterations AND BEFORE BOOKING A TRADESMAN:
- Visible damage i.e. scratches, dents or chips.
- Warping or bowing beyond a 6mm tolerance.
- Scratches on glass (if supplied).
- Wrong door model or size supplied.
- Two odd doors supplied where the order specified a matching pair.
If you are unhappy in any way with a product of ours, or believe a product to be defective or faulty, then please contact our Customer Services Department:
Telephone: 0208 066 1783
In writing: Customer Services, Door Experts, 279 Abbeydale Road, London, HA0 1TW
- We are unable to make changes to or cancel a delivery with less than two working days’ notice; a failed delivery will still apply at the rate quoted to you and a new delivery charge will be made for redelivery.
In the event that you have been informed of the delivery date but on arrival delivery is not possible e.g. there is no-one on-site to receive it, the delivery charge will still apply and a new charge made for redelivery.
We are always happy to advise on any aspect of door fitting and installation. So if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us – we love the work we do, and sharing our knowledge and experience…
Our reputation for quality, service and attention to detail means that much of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. Contact us to find out more.
When installing a door, our carpenters will start by measuring the width at various positions around the door frame.
Our Door Fitters provide the followings services:
Why use a professional door fitter?
Good morning Marcel / Philip, Thank you very much the door was installed yesterday excellent your fitter was precise tidy hard working expert in his field I am very pleased. Ken.
Just wanted to drop you a line to say the doors look amazing, and the beast is truly majestic, holding pride of place at the entrance to our new kitchen. We’re moving back in in a few weeks …finally….so will send you some decent pictures of the beast in situ a few weeks after that...
Absolutely a must if you are looking for a flawless and outstanding result. Had my front door fitted by Philip and his team. From the first visit to assess the work to full completion of the job I can say it is an outstanding service from the very beginning. Door was fitted to perfection. I...